Mobile phones and tablets have dramatically increased in popularity of the course of the last 10 years. With this popularity comes increased usage trends.
These days, mobile phones outrank computers in sales. This means that, for the first time ever, smartphones are being used more regularly than computers. Instead of storing our data on our computer, we can now store it (conveniently) on our smartphone or tablet.
In keeping up with trends, Reboot Data Recovery offers smartphone and table data recovery solutions. It’s never a good time when your phone fails, or becomes irreparably damaged, because, often time, it takes your data with it. You may lose those precious memories in your photos, or the all-important contacts list.
We’re a local, trusted name in data recovery. Our data recovery team consists of engineers with 15+ years’ experience in IT and premium data recovery. More often than not, we can turn devastating data loss experiences around, reuniting business with important data, and families with their precious memories.
We recover data from any mobile phone make, model or type
No matter the brand, we can recover your data. Our tools allow us to recover data from all types of phones, including big name brands like:
• Sony Xperia
• Amzon phones
Like the brand’s above, we’re well-equipped and ready to serve our customers, regardless of their operating system. Common OS we find in mobile phones requiring data recovery include:
• Apple’s iOS
• Windows OS
No matter what type of phone or tablet you bring to us, we’ll give it our best go. You can rest assured that your device is in good hands!
We recover data regardless of the cause
We all know that mobile phones and tablets aren’t perfect – like any other electronic, they will eventually fail. There are many types of mobile phone failure that can occur, each of which require different methods, tools and techniques to maximize the chance of successful recovery. We commonly see (and recover from) issues including:
• Physical damage, such as being dropped (broken screen etc)
• Liquid damage, such as being dropped in a pool or spilling a drink on the phone
• Logical damage, such as accidentally formatting or resetting to factory defaults
• Battery failure, producing a device that doesn’t power on or hold charge
• OS failure caused by an interrupted OS upgrade
• Human error, such as accidentally deleting texts, photos or music
• Natural disasters such as fire, flood or earthquake (even electrical storms and power surges)
• Hardware defects like known vendor problems, or “end of life” wear and tear
If any of these (or anything else) occurs and you need your data back, contact the team at Reboot Data Recovery for help. We’re the local, trusted name in data recovery.
Basic Phone Data Recovery cost $275 Inc GST
Chip Level Extraction of Android Mobile Phones $550 Inc GST
Apple Phone Data Recovery $650 Inc GST